piątek, 8 kwietnia 2011

Bonjour!

















Hello! As you can see I'm Marta and I'm 14. The most important thing about me is that I love Audrey Hepburn. She's my biggest inspiration and icon of style, beauty and goodness. She's the only person I would die to meet. I hope that you'll like my blog. Here are some inspirations for you. // Witajcie! Jestem Marta i mam 14 lat. Rzeczą która mnie określa jest to, że jestem maniaczką Audrey Hepburn. Jest moją największą inspiracją i ikoną stylu, piękna i dobroci.// Salut! Je m'appelle Marta et je suis 14 ans. J'adore Audrey Hepburn. Elle est un icone de style, beaute et de bonte.//


1 komentarz:

  1. Audrey Hepburn is very beautiful, i like her as well. I like your blog and admire your passion! :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Thank you so much for comments! It makes my day :). I read everyone and I always write back :). Again - THANK YOU! :)